Monday 14 August 2017

My fave flicks for a girlie night!

Hi Friends!

This post is perfect for when you're having a girlie sleepover or a girls night in!

Flick 1 - Mean Girls

This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE chick flick! It's so relatable and hilarious!
So Fetch!

Flick 2 - Clueless

I adore this chick flick! It's a little like mean girls, it's very relatable and is also hilarious!

Flick 3 - Twilight

 I ADORE this film! It's an amazing story, totally #relationshipgoals !
#TEAMJACOB or #TEAMEDWARD ?? Deffo team Edward for me!

The last one is for all of my fellow potter heads...

Flick 4 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

What is there not to love about this series! Its so amazingly popular that J.K Rowling is writing two more books! If you love fantasy and magical type films then this is the one for you!

See you soon my lovelies!

Lots of love,

Cadie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment