Monday 14 August 2017

My top 5 summer songs!

Hi Friends!

Today I've put together some of my favourite songs of this month and I wanted to share them with you!

Song 1 - Mama - Jonas Blue

This song really sets the summer vibes and is the perfect song for a pool party!

Song 2 - Despacito - Daddy Yankee and Louis Fonsi ft. Justin Bieber

This song is also perfect for a summer party, it has a really good beat and it's super catchy!

Song 3 - Pretty Girl - Maggie Lindeman (Cheat Codes X CADE Remix)

This song is really catchy and the remix is amazing! (This song has explicit content)

Song 4 - Green Light - Lords

This song is really catchy and is hard not to love!

Song 5 - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes

This song is one of my favourites from Shawn's album Illuminate and Shawn Mendes' voice is impossible not to fall in love with!

I hope you liked my top 5 summer song picks!

See you soon my lovelies!

Lots of love,

Cadie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment